Wednesday, September 14, 2011

5 Minute Marvels

Last week a wonderful family attended a few of my art classes and told me about their art blog that they have called 5 Minute Marvels. I have to tell you, this site is amazing stuff. Basically a loving father is spreading his love of comics and art to his two little girls. Each blog post involves a drawing of a famous comic character (like Thor or the Flash) drawn by Tim (Dad), his 8 year old daughter Grace, and occasionally 6 year old Cate. They're quick little 5 to 15 minute sketches of greatness. Anyone is invited to submit their collaborative art pieces as well and are often featured. I hope to do this with my little one on the way. Check the greatness out here.

Until next time...i am....Brian James Fichtner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment